Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Lockdown Riddles!

 Last Friday during lockdown school Te Ngahere had a shared assembly, If you don’t know what I mean by that It is where we are allowed to share anything we want. I created a presentation to share with the class, my presentation was about riddles for everyone to solve I had a lot of riddles but one of them was tricky for the class apart from my big brother he guessed it straight away. Some people shared things and some people didn’t. My big brothers emoji movie guessing presentation was amazing. 


Do you know any riddles?  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mahana, well done for keeping yourself busy during lockdown, hopefully you are feeling positive. I love your riddles presentation. I have to confess I didn't get many of the right, i'm not very good at riddles. I missed the shared assembly last week , hopefully I will make this weeks one. Will you be sharing anything at this weeks assembly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mahana, My name is Casper From Ahipara school. Me and my friend really enjoyed going through your riddles and it was really fun. Well anyway keep up the good work and blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete