Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Lockdown!!

 On Tuesday at 12pm it was pronounced that the whole of NZ was going into lockdown because Jacinda Ardern  our prime minister pronounced that we were going into  level 4 because there was another case of Covid-19. I was upset because I love going to school to see my friends and learn about new things everyday but when I saw we were doing online work I was really excited because I still got to work. I watched the news on Thursday to see what was going on with Covid-19  and I think that we will be in lockdown for another couple of days because there were more cases of Covid. Everyday e have google hangout with the class at 10:00 am and 2:00pm. I was really shocked when we went into lockdown because I didn't really think that there was going to be another case for a while but I was wrong.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi I´m Tabby from Ahipara school, great job on this work. I really like he picture you added. I also really liked the bold eye catching title! You went into great description of your opinion on lockdown! Maybe next time you could add more photos? Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete