Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Passion Project

 During Lockdown Te Ngahere  has been doing a really fun subject called passion project. Passion project is a subject where you come up with things you want to do and then work on them until you complete it. I came up with a lot of ideas for my passion project I have almost completed them all but I have one more to do. The first one was to bet my Mum in speed 2 times in a row and I did, I also completed making a lemon custard cake and using the cartoon filter on a phone. The hardest one to complete was beating Mum at speed but I never gave up and kept trying. I still have to bet my big brother in handball 2 times in a row.  


What would be your passion project? 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mahana its Azure from class. I really like your blog post about your passion project. I like it because you have shared what you are trying to achieve and while also showing an amazing but simple D.L.O to support your blog post. I have also been trying to complete some of my passion project ideas. My ideas were that I was trying to learn new card games, get better at art and learn more card tricks. Have you accomplished your last passion project???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mahana, my mane is Dylan from Ahipara school. I like what your Passion project, and how you beat your mum in speed and made a lemon custard cake. Maybe next time you could add a WALT. Anyway keep up the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete