Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

The 4 Different Shots!

In Te Ngahere  we have been learning about 4 different shots combined  into a movie. The shots that we were learning about are establishing shot, long shot, medium shot & close up. Establishing shot shows the setting a long shot shows the setting as well as the characters, the medium shot  shows you what the characters are doing, & the close up shows you what the characters are doing or what they see, in the close up you will see none of the setting. The thing my group did well was that we followed our plan correctly. I think we  could of made the words bigger at the end of the movie on the sticky note because it was hard to read. 

This will help me when  I am creating my movie because I will know what shot to use and how to use them. 


Do you know any different shots?

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mahana it’s your friend Gail. I enjoyed your post because the DLO that helped support your post looks like you had a lot of fun making. I actually used your DLO to help me make mine so thanks for the help. I also got to make a movie but it was by the library and it was a lot shorter. What was the hardest part for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mahana it’s me Breeze from Te Ngahere. I enjoyed reading your post because the DLO you added look as if you had a good time filming the 4 shot movie. I like how you explained what each shot shows. I also got to make a movie but it was a bit tricky for my group and I. What made it tricky for you? Keep up the good work and hope your well. Bye!

    ReplyDelete