Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Dot Plot

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning to analyze and make dot plots in maths. 

I learnt that a Dot Plot was actually a graph and not just a group of dots combined together.  I also learnt how to put data on a dot plot. The last thing I  learnt was what  range ment, range means  one place to another for example you have your lowest number 3 and your highest number 19 you subtract 3 from 19 which would be 16, so that's another thing I learnt. We had to make a DLO to show and explain our evidence, the thing that was wrong in my DLO is that I had to re check the true and false questions that had at least in them because I wasn’t quite sure what the questions meant by at least. I thought that when it said at least in the true and false question I thought it meant the same amount of people threw ten meters from each class, so I asked someone to explain to me what it meant and I found out that it meant the people who through ten or more meters. I think in my DLO I could of explained the true and false questions a lot more better and clearer because they weren't that clear for the audience to understand. 

It was hard to explain the true and false questions that had at least in it because I didn’t understand what it ment but now I do because I asked my friend for some help. The easy part was making the dot plot because all you had to do was roll lines and then put the right data on it to show what room 2’s class throws looked like. 


Do you know what a Dot Plot is ?


No comments:

Post a Comment