Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

I am Hope!

 On the 10th of August we had a really special person from I Am Hope named Tai and Trent, Trent is Tai’s bodyguard that follows him everywhere to make sure he is safe. Tai came to talk about how his life changed from one incredible person named Elliot. He also came because he wanted to help young people understand Mental Health. If you don’t know what I Am Hope is it is a foundation that supports mental illnesses.  My favourite part about his speech was when he  started talking about the inner critic inside your head that says things to let you down, for example they don't like you. I learnt that an inner critic is a voice inside your head that makes you feel really bad. I will use what Tai told us to support other people to find there positive voice inside their head.  

Have you ever heard about and inner credict? Have you ever heard about I am Hope? 


No comments:

Post a Comment