Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

The Most Interesting Animation I have Ever Seen

 for the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning to enhance our writing to create a powerful image  and emotional response for our audience.

We watched a short animation called Wings then we had to write a scene from the story. I used thesaurus to make my word and phrases more powerful and emotional so that people would get images in their minds  and feel emotional when they read my writing. 

I found it hard to make a story because I didn’t know how to start the story but in the end I still did it. The easy thing was to make my story better when I got the feedback because they told me how I could Improve my writing. 

These are the language features I added in my writing verbs, concrete nouns, abstract nouns and vivid adjectives.

Have you watched the animation wing? 

Here Is the link to the video we watched.


No comments:

Post a Comment