Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

PAL DAY

 Kia ora bloggers welcome back to term 4, on the last day of term 3 Paihia School had a pal day. I was one of the PALleaders so I didn’t get to do the other activities but I did get to run an activity. A Pal day is a day where e have different game  to play and teach, everyone starts at one game and rotates to the next.  I was in a duo with Alexandrea. Our game was called stuck in mud, if you don’t know what stuck in the mud is , it is where someone is a tagger and they have to go around a try tag everyone but if you get tagged you stand still with your legs apart so someone can crawl under them. I had lots of fun teaching and playing stuck in the mud with all the groups that came to us. It was sort of hard with one group because they wouldn’t listen  but in the end they listened to the instructions that we gave them. If we did it again I would want to teach the game dodgeball. If you don’t know what PAL mean it means Physical Activity Leader. 



Have you ever had a PAL day? . 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahana, my name is Aisake and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog because you said you were one of the PAL leaders so you didn’t get to do the other activities but you did get to run an activity. This reminds me of doing an activity with Mahana.

    ReplyDelete