Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Mosaic Art That Will Blow Your Mind

 Kia ora this week in Te Ngahere we learnt how to make mosaic art. 

To make mosaic art you need to find a image then insert the image to a google drawing. The next step is to fill the image with little shapes the last thing you need to do is color that shapes. 

We did this because when we have our QR codes for the classroom we wanted to have matching mosaic art to be next to it. 

The thing I did well was creating little and some big sized shapes in my mosaic art using the polyline tool. The thing I could do better is to not make as big shapes as I did because I made very big shapes and you are suppose to use medium or small shapes. 

  The hard thing was deciding what I should do for my mosaic art because I kept changing my mosaic art . The easy thing was to make the shapes. Have you ever made mosaic art before?

I haven't finished but this is what I have done so far


No comments:

Post a Comment