Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Bay Of Islands Science Roadshow.

 On the 21st of June Te Ngahere  went to Bay of Islands College to go to the science roadshow. Once we got there they put on a quick show to explain some of the things we would see there. I learnt that gases cover more area that fluids do and I thought that liquid covered more area but I was wrong.

My favourite exhibit would have to be the honey tasting one because they got you to see which honey it was, so I had to use my taste buds to figure it out. The thing that I learnt from the science roadshow  that will help me with my science fair project is that I will only choose one variable to change at a time so I know if it helped or didn't help. I really enjoyed experimenting all the different exhibits because they were all so unique and very different.

Have you ever been to a science roadshow? If you have what was your favorite exhibit?







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mahana, it’s your best friend Jade here. I really like your blog post about the “ Bay Of Islands Roadshow” because it was very interesting to read because I like how you explain exactly what your favourite exhibit was. I really enjoyed the “Bay Of Islands Roadshow” too because they had some amazing exhibits there. If you got another opportunity to go to the “ Bay Of Islands Roadshow” would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would like to go again

    ReplyDelete