Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Facts About The Scientific Methods

 For the last few weeks we have been learning about the scientific method. 

We did this  to understand a new process and apply this new learning to other contexts.

The scientific method is when you follow scientific steps which are 1 ask a question,  2  gather your information, 3 make a hypothesis, 4 experiment your hypothesis, 5 analyze your test results, 6 modify your answer, 7 come up with a conclusion and  8 retest your results. 

This will help me in the future when we do a science fair because  it will be easier because I know the scientific method. I think That I made the infographic really well because I added matching images.

I think that I could try make my infographic a little bit more detailed. 

Have you heard of the scientific method? 






No comments:

Post a Comment