Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

This Is What Happens When You Don't Read Carefully

 This term in Te Waka Awhina/Te Ngahere  we started our day by doing a reading activity  about following directions. Our teacher Whaea Becks gave us a  sheet about  following directions carefully. The first instruction was to read the directions carefully before doing anything  but I didn’t listen and I didnt read the directions carefully,  I did the directions while I read them. I got up to direction  22 but when I read the 23rd direction I realized that it said to only do direction 1 and 2. The reason why we did this is to be able to read the directions carefully.

  I thought it was going to be easy but because I didn’t follow the 1st instruction I failed because I didn't read it carefully. It was still fun but when I reread the instruction 23 I realized that I made a mistake.


Have you ever done a reading test about following directions?




No comments:

Post a Comment