Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Sharing My Knowledge Of Goldstripe Geckos

 For the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been doing  a David Attenborough video because we wanted to teach other people about Animals and plants in the Ngahere . I have made a video about Goldstripe Gecko with my group Dezray and Amber, it took us a while but we still tried to get to the finish line and we are almost there. We had to find its scientific name which is Holodactylus Chrysosireticus. We also had to find where it lives or grows, what it eat or requires to grow, a physical description etc.

It was hard to find the information I needed because Google didn't have all of the information I was looking for. 

The easy part was to make a DLO about the other easy part was to pick what animal or plant to pick.

Have you made a David Attenborough video? 



No comments:

Post a Comment