Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Best Drawing I have Ever Done

 This week in Te Ngahere we made a drawing of the marine life underwater using Google drawings we did this to help us learn more about Google drawings and how to use it.

 I made my underwater marine life using shapes and lines. I made my fish with circles and triangles I made my coral with lighting shapes, I  made jellyfish with stretched out circles and a chord the last thing I made was a turtle using a chord, a big  circle and lines. 

The hard thing was trying to find the right shapes to use because I wanted it to look really good with the correct shapes for example having a fish made out of a triangle.  The easy thing was finding the right colors. 

The other easy thing was making the coral because all I had to do was copy and paste the shape util it covers the bottom of the page.

Have you ever made a fish drawing before?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment