Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

The Most Delicious Cooking I Have Ever Done !

 On Tuesday May the 5th the year 7’s and 8’s went to Technology. The year seven’s were doing cooking class and the year eights were doing woodworks. 

I was in cooking class with Whaea Dot because last term we were with Mr Edwards. We were sitting in pairs in our own units my pair was Tiana but we got to make are own pizza because there were only 9 of us.

 I thought it was easy because I listened to the instructions carefully. The other easy thing was measuring the flour, sugar and water. The hard thing was trying to keep everything tidy well cooking.

 Ebony and I both added all of the ingredients on our pizzas, I added capisican, onion, tomato, mushroom, pineapple, garlic, spinach, oregano bacon, cheese and tomato pasta sauce . We used flour, sugar, yeast, milk powder, water and olive oil  to make the dough. 

When my Pizza came out of the oven I tasted  some and it tasted so amazing and so did Tiana's because we would keep eating each others.

Have you made homemade pizza before and if you have what did you add?



No comments:

Post a Comment