Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Freaky Friday Tsunami

    Last week on Friday there was a tsunami drill  lucky it didn’t hit the beaches, I wasn’t at school on Friday but my brother was and he told me that it was scary because he called see surges in the water. I was at home on Friday and I wasn’t allowed outside which was sad but instead I watched the news to see what happened outside.  If I went to school I would of had to evacuate the school with everyone else and run up a big hill to be safe from the tsunami if it did hit the beaches. It would of been hard to walk up the hill because it is a tall hill. When I was at home it wasn’t hard because we didn’t have to do anything but I was scared for everyone who was near the beaches because it is a really scary thing to be near a tsunami. The tsunami was caused by  two earthquakes off the coast of Gibson and one of the earthquakes was a bit higher than the two other ones. What will you do if you were stuck in a tsunami drill?




No comments:

Post a Comment