Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My Work I Absolutely Love

My name is Mahana I love doing school work and all my teachers are
the best,I am a year six at Paihia School.
I have stared to do this work called summer learning journey and
I have been doing It for 2 weeks this is the first piece of work that
I have done. First we get to choose a  country out of 
Canada, Mexico, Germany, Chile, England[united kingdom, Japan, south Africa, Malaysia and Qatar.  I chose Mexico because I have always wanted to eat Mexico spicy food and I have always wanted to learn Spanish. Next I had to write some fact about my country that I chose here is a fact that I did, Mexico's  food is  Known for its range of flavors and spices the popular dishes in Mexico includes tacos, burritos and enchiladas. For my bonus activity I had to make a letter for my family to a tell them that I am going to Mexico and how long I will be there for and If they would like to come with me. Have you ever done Summer Learning Journey?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mahana. Great to see your post and that you are enjoying your SLJ mahi. I have never been to Mexico but I think it would be interesting to see and food would be great. I also think the SLJ is a fun way to learn new things. I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete